Thursday, December 26, 2013

Luminarte SILKS Acrylic Glaze Sparks Up A Mini Canvas

Hello everyone…Martha Richardson here. I have a quick project to share with you today. I  found a 6x6" mini canvas that I created for a class sample. It wasn't completed but I really loved the colors and design. When I received the SILKS in the Dec. Kit an idea started coming together. It started with the question…how will Silks look on top of other acrylic paints…will it add some pizzazz to the canvas?

The answer is YES to the questions and I now have an art piece that I LOVE!!!

Here is the class sample partially finished…loving the colors!

Silks Acrylic Glaze in African Jade applied in upper left hand corner.
Getting ready to apply Fern and Carmine.
Close-up of Canvas…pretty glimmer!!

Finished 6x6" Mini Canvas

What a difference the SILKS Acrylic Glaze made when added to an already completed canvas…from dull to GLIMMER and SHINE!

I'd like to take this time to thank TIna Walker for believing in me without really even knowing. This will be my last post with Frog Dog Studio. It was a hard decision to make because this Frog Dog Studio, Tina and the design team members seriously ROCK!!!!! I'm freeing up time as my husband and I are putting our house on the market and moving further south.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful finished canvas! I absolutely adore the colors!! I dream of the day that I am able to own some of these delicious SILKS!!! Best of luck with the move and happy crafting!!

    ReplyDelete