Hello and Happy Thursday! We are back today with another project from our October Special Guest, Tracy Weinzapfel! We are so excited that she has shared her talents with us this month and would like to thank her for her inspiration!
Let's get right to her 2nd project!
Frog Dog Studio
asked me to design with their kit for October. I shared my first
project HERE. Here is the second project in my new 8.5" X 8.5"
The October Kit:
My second project:
This was fun to create....and again simple.
1. Spray pages with Lindy's Stamp Gang
2. Adhere newspaper in shape of houses with Gel Medium. Gesso over houses.
3. Heat emboss roof with embossing power.
4. Use embossing paste with stencil (tint embossing paste with DecoartAcrylic Paint)
5. Adhere black modeling film in shape of windows.
6. Doodle on house with charcoal pencil.
7. Adhere all items to page With Beacon 3-In-1
8. Print journaling and adhere with DecoArt Decoupage.
9. Journal with Black Sharpee & Uniball Signo White pen to complete page.
Here are the materials I used...
Here are the details.,...
my Studio to yours....Thanks for stopping by and thanks Frog Dog
Studio! It is so fun to just step out and play...Make sure to check out
our next Mixed Media Monday, every Monday on my Ustream Channel!
real comfortable with that uneasy feeling of going against the grain
and trying something new. Doing so will always take you to places you
never thought you could
Thank you Tracy for another wonderful project! Love it! Be sure and stop by Tracy's Blog and say Hi!
Thank y'all for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Thursday!