Friday, August 23, 2013

More ATC Card Fun!

Have you been having fun with this monthly kit...Martha Richardson here with another look at creating ATC Cards. They are such fun...little miniature pieces of art.


Let's take a look at how I start my creative process.

 I keep a scrap box of leftovers scraps from other projects...I throw the scraps in a box knowing that someday something will be perfect for some project. I play around with what I've chosen to work with and arrange and re-arrange until I'm happy with the composition. This is an evolving process & I don't rush it. I leave it out and as I walk by I look...I change...I look...I re-arrange. When I'm pleased I move onto the next step!

You will see in the next photos how I put one of the ATC cards together.





Once started it is hard to stop creating these fun cards. I find that ATC cards are great stash busters. I keep referring to this but I know that we all have paper issues {LOL} and I'm also finding a way to break that stash up!

Thanks for stopping by. Lots more this month so make sure you stop back and see what the other Design Team members are up to!!!




1 comment: