Monday, August 26, 2013

Who says you can't use an ATC on an art journal page?

Hey there artsy peeps, Rita Barakat here!
What I love about art journals is anything goes! I had a lot of fun making this ATC then I added it to my journal page!
Here are some pictures in progress...
Gesso and Gelato color.
Made a mist with Gelato and water,
then used a brayer to spread it around.
I went back and drew this girl.
More gesso and Gelatos.
PITT Artist Pens really come in handy for outlines.
For the background on the ATC I added a little modeling paste.
Gelato and water.
 
Added the whale and fun confetti!
Then I put it back in the plastic
wrap and attatched it to my page!
So fun! I did the ATC card first and 
then built the page around it!
Like I said anything goes- what original things have you added
to your art journal pages?

No comments:

Post a Comment