Friday, May 16, 2014

Frozen Charlotte/Stamp Resin with Amazing Crafting Products

Hello and Happy Friday!

Tina here today with our monthly Amazing Crafting Products feature.  Each month, we feature ACP products in combination with our current month kit for more Amazing projects!

Today, I am sharing a video tutorial on how I created this super fun ATC cards, using ACP Mold Putty and Amazing Casting Resin.



Before we get to the video tutorial, here's a couple of close-ups of my ATC cards!







And the video!



So what do you think about creating a mold from your stamps?  What a fun and creative idea!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial today!  Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Tina, your use of color and products never cease to amaze me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous Tina, fabulous colours, I love all the little treasures on them and that mold putty really is amazing stuff! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ATC cards!!! again such a stunning project!!

    ReplyDelete