Monday, April 21, 2014

April Mixed Media Kit: Altered Canvas | At the End of the Day...

Hello All! Wendy here to share up my altered canvas titled "At the End of the Day", this month for Frog Dog Studio!  


You can check out my first project this month here where I created a Mixed Media necklace with the April Mixed Media Kit along with a  video tutorial.


My last take this month using the April Add-On kit with Amazing Crafting Products that was just ALL sorts of amazing.ness and team up.  I know my projects using their product will continue WAY beyond this month!  You just want to play play play....


  
So many of the embellishments on my project was created using the Amazing Casting Resin, Amazing Crafting Products Alumilite in Silver Metallic Powder, and Amazing Crafting Products Yellow Dye (not pictured above) along with the Amazing Clear Cast (pictured above).   



I will create up a video tutorial later this week and link you back here on this blog post with the 'behind-the-scenes' into the making into the florals and butterflies for my canvas.

In the meantime, here are some more pictures of my project...





If you loved the colors in the April Mixed Media Kit, just wait until you see the May Mixed Media Kit!!

xo | Wendy

4 comments: