Friday, April 11, 2014

'A Blank Canvas' April Edition.

Hello and Happy Friday!

Tina here today with my April Edition of 'A Blank Canvas'.   Each month, I share my creative process on how I transform a blank sheet of chipboard into a Mixed Media layout, using the current month's kit supplies!

Let's take a peek at my layout.


I completely fell in love with Alumidust,  an Amazing Crafting Products, support product.  It's original intended use, is for Fishing Lures, etc., but that never stopped a crafter!  No way!

I used several shades of Alumidust and Metallic Powders on my layout to create AMAZING texture and color!

Here's several close-ups before we get to the Video Tutorial!










I hope you enjoy my creative process.


We would love to see what you've created with the April Kit(s).  Please share them on our Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. great project, I love using the amazing casting resin for background texture, it does take color beautifully

    ReplyDelete