Monday, February 10, 2014

'A Blank Canvas' February Edition...

Hello and Happy Monday!

Tina here today with my 'A Blank Canvas' series.  Each month, I share my creative process on how I transform a blank sheet of chipboard into a Mixed Media layout, using the current month's kit supplies!

Let's take a peek at my layout.


I completely fell in love with the PanPastels in the February Kit this month.  I love how PanPastels blend and mix and the vibrancy of each color.  This layout has so much color, texture, and dimension I really wish you could touch it.  I think we need to invent 'feel a vision' for our blog posts.  Don't you think that would be awesome?

Before I get to my video tutorial, here are a couple of close-ups that really highlight the texture from crackle, modeling paste, and depth of color.




Love how the Kit stamp, from Sin City Stamps, peeks out from the crackle and color.  I stamped the stamp on tissue paper before applying to the background.  Love this technique.




And here's my tutorial.  I'd love to hear what you think!





What have you created with PanPastels?  Please share them on our Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. I can just imagine how awesome the texture on this feels!

    ReplyDelete