Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Artful Shrine

Hello...Martha Richardson back again with a quick Halloween Artful Shrine to 
share using the perfect embellishments from the FDS Oct. Kit. 
I love making mini shrines for different holidays, 
they are fast and also stash busters!



To create the base for this I used the Artful Shrine Art Parts from Studio 490 by Wendy Veechi that I had on hand since I had already used the Residences Art Parts from the Oct. kit.



I first applied glitter to the various black cat, spider webs and shrine. I did a little wire-wrapping with the beads. Once everything was dry the fun part started...arranging all my tid-bits into a pleasing arrangement. I originally wanted to use both of the picture frames for this project however when I went to assemble it it was just TOO much. 
Besides using the kit embellishments I also used buttons, alphabet bards, chipboard, glitter, transparencies, lampwork bead, plastic spider and paper from my stash...yay!

I had so much fun working with this months products. I got to use products that I've never tried before. The concept of a mixed-media kit is a fabulous way to try out new products and the kits from Frog Dog Studio allow one to do that! I would love to know what you've created from this months kit.

ENABLER ALERT: YOU will want the Nov. Kit!!

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you stop by to see the rest of the projects from the Design Team. Hope you have a creative week.





No comments:

Post a Comment