Monday, September 16, 2013

A Blank Canvas, September Edition...

Hi Tina here today with the September Edition of 'A Blank Canvas', my monthly blog series that walks through how I create a mixed media layout from a naked sheet of cardstock.

By adding Kit supplies and product from my own stash, I will take the ordinary and turn it into something unique and special.  I hope you join me each month as I travel this journey of creation and exploration!

Before we get to the step-by-step, let's take a peek at my mixed media layout created for September.


Products used from the September kit include:  Faber Castel Big Brush Pens, Fragments, Hero Art Ink, Paper Pen, and watercolor paper. I also used a star stamp from the Stamp Add On, available in the Frog Dog Studio shop.

In addition, I Studio Calico wooden bubbles, Zing embossing powder, UTEE embossing powder, and a Fude Ball pen from my stash.

Before I share the video tutorial, here are a few more close-ups of my layout.




And the video...



I hope you enjoyed by design process tutorial! I am loving neon right now, so I created a second mixed media layout and I thought I'd share it too.






I hope you enjoyed this month's edition of 'A Blank Canvas'!  Please try out these techniques and share your projects with us on our Facebook page!  We love to see what our members and friends have created!



No comments:

Post a Comment