Hi, Sanna here today with my last May project. Remember the gelli prints I created for this canvas? I had only used half of them so I had plenty to create some cards from. If you want to see how I created those backgrounds, go back to this post.
Since the prints were already very bold in colour and pattern, I just glued them down on the card bases and added only a few decorational elements. I also added some crackle paste thru various The Crafter´s Workshop stencils here and there on the cards. Here is what the finished cards look like:
All the additional embellishments are various random pieces from my stash. There are also some resin embellishments on some cards. I created those while I was making my April jewellery projects (see details on this blog post).
And in the end I had all these molds to play with. On some of the resin embellishments I have used a silver Alumilite metallic powder in combination with the Amazing Clear Cast resin and the Alumilite red or blue dye ink. Other resin pieces I created without the silver powder. I loved creating these molds and my custom resin pieces. Now I have plenty of those ready to be used on some future projects too.
Have fun creating,