Monday, November 18, 2013

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly...

Hello and Happy Monday!  Tina here today with another Art Journal spread tutorial!

I LOVE creating with watercolors, and the Niji Pearlescent watercolors in the November kit are full of glimmer, glam, and shine!  Love them!

I wanted to get a little more personal on this Art Journal spread, and journal about my good and bad qualities.  Sometimes, it is really hard to admit your bad qualities, but writing them down is a step in the right direction for adjusting them.


I love this grid stencil from Catherine Scanlon.  Since I am pre-writing this post, I'm not sure if they are still available in the shoppe...but if so, it is a great, versatile stencil!

Before I share my video tutorial, here are a couple of close-ups of the spread.






I think this is one of my favorite Art Journal spreads to date.  :)

And here's the video!



Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my project and were inspired to share yourself on your next Art Journal page.


No comments:

Post a Comment