Friday, November 22, 2013

Art Journal Coloring Page and Making Embellishments

Have you enjoyed coloring your Catherine Scanlon Art Journal Coloring Pages? Martha here with an idea of how to use one of your pages to make simple paper embellishments using your favorite punches or die-cut systems.

Here is my finished mini-album. What is hard to see is the thin acrylic cover which allowed me to showcase a sentiment on the underneath page and decorate the cover with other embellishments.




Examples of other interior pages waiting to be completed.

Supplies used from Nov. Kit:
Catherine Scanlon Art Journal Coloring Page
Niji Pearlescent Watercolor Pallette
Sakura Gelly Pens ~ Souffle, Metallic & Glaze

Thanks for stopping by. I know that I'm busy getting ready for the upcoming holidays and I'm sure you are also! I'll be back in Dec. with new projects from the upcoming Frog Dog Studio Dec. Kit…you are going to want this kit {of course I say this every month}.


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Martha -- I love the way you colored the pages! What a great little mini-book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this project Martha!! So inspiring!!! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so pretty and fun, great inspirations! :o)

    ReplyDelete