Thursday, September 5, 2013

An art journal page in the making

Hey there artsy peeps! Rita Barakat here with a little video for ya!
It's an art journal page that I video taped.  I got lucky this time
and everything fell into place (that doesn't always happen)!
So here is the video!
 
I hope you liked it - I think I sped it up about 8 times! LOL
I am not quick at these things! But I definitely enjoy the process!
( the artsy part- not the video/editing part!) 
 Here are some close up project pictures...
The quote by Emily Dickinson:
The possibles slow fuse is lit 
by the imagination.
 

I hope I inspired you to do something creative today!
Supplies: 
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft PITT Artist pens, 
Gelatos, Gesso and Gel Medium
DCWV Woven, Burlap and Glitter Basics
*from this months Frog Dog Studio kit- Exclusive Stamps, 
Neon stamp pad, Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Stampers Big Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment