Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mini Envelope Album Cover : "A Trip to the Sea"



A Trip to the sea










I haven’t completed my photo book yet, it still needs images from our trip to sorrento italy and our boat trip to the isle of capri.


Faraglioni rocks located in Campania, Italia...on the way to Capri

 Isle of Capri
 Blue Grotto

The whole Family in Italy:)

I hope you will be inspired to try an envelope album of your own or find a technique to use with our wonderful august kit! 

 If you have any questions about how I put the book together, please ask.  My focus today is the cover.

I love hanging out with you!

creatively yours,
sue


2 comments:

  1. Your album looks amazing Sue and you it look easy - I love all your ideas but especially the way you've used th little window - really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just now saw your comment Annie...a month later!! Thank you. It means so much when something you do as the potential to encourage someone else! I think we all do more interesting work when we get inspiration from others! You are a sweetheart:)

      Delete