Monday, August 19, 2013

Have the courage....

Hello and Happy Monday!  Tina here today with another project from the August Kit!

I'm relatively new to the world of Art Journaling, but I love the creative expression and artistic outlet that comes with creating in an Art Journal.  It is a free flowing and open way to create, experiment, and memorialize your daily experiences.

My tutorial today shows how I created this serene and peaceful Art Journal page, full of color, fluidity, and memory.

The quote I chose to use for my page is one that resonates well with me.

"One cannot discover new oceans, unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."  Andre Gilde


And several close-ups before we get to the video...










I hope you enjoyed my creative journey today!  Please stop back tomorrow for more inspiration and creativity!



1 comment: