Saturday, July 20, 2013

One final share from Guest Designer, Shanna Shands

Hi!  We are back again today for one final project from our July Guest Designer, Shanna Shands.  Here's what she is going to show us today!

Today is my last post as a guest for Frog Dog Studio. I am hoping in the future I can be part of their awesome creative team in the future. I was very excited and happy just to get asked to be a guest. 

So for my last project I went ahead and made an art journal page inspired by Tina Walker. You can see the video where I drew inspiration HERE!

So here you can see I adhered the image using the Studio Matte Medium. 


Then I added some Antique Linen Distress Paint using my fingers.


Here I added the Peeled Paint.


Spritzed it with water.


Smeared it with my fingers. 


I pulled out a stencil, stamp, and ink.


Here is what that looks like. 


Added some modeling paste with another stencil. 


Added more parts form the collage sheet from the July Kit. 


Sprayed some mist to match the picture and used my big brush pen to doodle on my page. 


I used some gesso to re-white the circles.


Here are some fun close ups!




Thanks again so much for having me as a guest this month.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us this month Shanna!  We have enjoyed a peek into your creative process!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment